Products - GreenTek » GreenTek™ Cut D HD
GreenTek™ Cut D HD
HEAVY DUTY CUT LEVEL D GLOVE, NOW SUSTAINABLE
- Using recycled plastic content = 1 plastic bottle per pair
- 8g CO2 emission reduction per pair
- Touchscreen compatible
- Heavy Duty cut level D glove
- Reinforced thumb and forefinger area
- Excellent fit, dexterity and performance
- Paper vend packed (not plastic)
- Sizes 6 to 12
- Oeko-Tex® 100, Sanitized® and dermatologically accredited
Vending Pack Available
Vend-ready packs are available, so workers have easy access to critical safety accessories they need to get on with the job safely and efficiently.
Reinforced Thumb Area
Reinforcements are made in key contact areas where additional durability is required to improve the safety and longevity of the glove.
Gloves designed with touchscreen capability for modern workplaces, so workers don’t need to remove their gloves and risk injury.
Higher cut resistance using in-house developed material that improves safety while ensuring maximum dexterity and comfort.
Reduce glove turnover with hard-wearing materials that improve longevity ensuring cost effectiveness.
These gloves work with you and the natural movements of your hand to ensure enhanced comfort without compromise to work quality and safety.