Products - SW SAFETY » MEGAMAN® BLACK ABSORBENT-LINED POWDER-FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES
MEGAMAN® BLACK ABSORBENT-LINED POWDER-FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES
Tested and certified for protection against viruses (EN ISO374-5)
- DriTek® Comfort Technology with absorbent lining that wicks away moisture for added extended use
- ANSI/EN Level 3 abrasion resistance for durability and extended wear
- Fully textured surface for excellent grip
- Optimal thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
- Up to 3x longer lasting than standard nitrile gloves
- SHA Dermatogically Approved
|Palm thickness||8.5 mil/ 0.22mm|
|Sizes||S - 3XL|
|TGA & FDA||Approved|
Is an important technology SW has developed in support of global sustainability initiatives. The new technology dramatically accelerates biodegradability of our nitrile gloves ultimately in landfills.
Our MilTek™ technology delivers a more consistent material thickness across the entire glove – from fingers to palm to cuff. This breakthrough technology involves a production process that delivers a smoother thickness gradient – which is the thickness deferential between the three areas – that gets as close to zero as possible.
By removing the chemicals used in the manufacturing process from the final glove, our TouchTek™ technology provides a safer environment on the inside, while increasing performance capabilities on the outside. Unique post-processing technology produces a glove with less chemicals that is up to 75% cleaner than others available on the market, as verified through USP 661 testing.
DriTek™ is a moisture-controlled environment, keeping hand irritation to a minimum.